Only Taurus World Stunt Academy members may be eligible to vote for the Taurus World Stunt Awards. Voting is a two-tiered process involving both the members of the Taurus World Stunt Academy and the Blue Ribbon Committee. The Taurus World Stunt Academy will screen all eligible submitted entries for authenticity and confirm the stunt professionals title and role. Voting will be done by both online and written ballots. Voting will close at 12 Midnight PST, April 13th, 2012. Ballots received after this deadline will not be considered eligible. Incomplete ballots will not be considered eligible. Members will have the opportunity to submit one vote in each category. Only current Academy members are eligible to receive an award. Below please find the complete voting rules and regulations:
- All eligible entries will be placed on a single ballot, which shall contain the name of the film, the stunt(s) performed, and a detailed description of the stunt.
- Voters will review all nominated entries and will select their top choice in each category.
- Members may only vote once during an awards show year.
- In the event of three (3) or less entries in a single category, the Blue Ribbon Committee will review the entries and have the option of deciding if the category will appear on the ballot and/or if the award in that category should be deferred for the year.
- The ballot will contain a written description of each stunt being nominated. The Blue Ribbon Committee prior to the ballot being created will approve all written descriptions.
- Voting will close at 12 Midnight PST, April 13th, 2012. All votes received after this time period will be considered ineligible.
- All votes will be received and tallied by a recognized accounting firm.
- All disputes or conflicts regarding the ballot or tabulation process will be addressed and handled directly by the accounting firm.
- Should there be a tie for 1st place, awards will be given for all performances tied.
- In the event that an entry appearing on the ballot is withdrawn or otherwise deemed ineligible, it will be replaced by the performance that received the next highest number of votes.
- Member ballots are confidential. No one outside of the designated accounting firm will have access to any of the ballots, either online or written, once they have been submitted.
- Ballots will be tabulated and announced during the Taurus World Stunt Awards show.
Each member may vote only once. Members may select one (1) of two (2) ways to vote: written ballot or online ballot. Online ballots will be available on the official website of the Taurus World Stunt Awards at www.taurusworldstuntawards.com. Written ballots will be sent via mail to each member's household. Only registered members of the Taurus World Stunt Academy may vote.
- In order to vote online members must have their registration ID and password.
- Online voters go to www.taurusworldstuntawards.com and enter their Taurus World Stunt Academy issued password and ID in the voting area.
- Prompts will lead voters to the ballot page.
- Once on the ballot page, the official 2012 ballot will appear. Voters must follow the step-by-step instructions to complete the ballot.
- Votes must be conducted in one area at a time. Voters will be given the opportunity to review their ballots prior to submission. Once the ballot has been submitted, no changes will be made nor will the voter have access to his/her ballot.
- All online votes are confidential and are tabulated by the official Taurus World Stunt Awards accounting firm.
- Votes must be received prior to 12 Midnight PST, April 13th, 2012. Any ballots received after this time will not be considered eligible.
- Hard copies of the ballots along with return envelopes will be sent via mail to each registered member of the Taurus World Stunt Academy.
- Ballots must be filled out completely and mailed to the accounting firm before the voting deadline. Any ballot that is not filled out completely may be considered ineligible.
- Membership ID numbers must be included on all ballots.
- All written ballots will be received and tabulated by the official accounting firm of the Taurus World Stunt Awards.
- All membership ID numbers will be verified against the Taurus World Stunt Awards membership database. Should the membership ID not be included on the ballot, the ballot may be considered ineligible.
- Once the ballot has been submitted, no changes may be made.
- Members may only fill out one ballot.