Submission / Voting
Performances for award consideration may be entered simply by completing an Awards Submission Form and providing verification as required by the Taurus World Stunt Awards. There is no limit to the number of qualified entries that you can make. Please review the following Submission Rules and then begin entering your performances according to the Submissions Procedures.
- Multiple submissions may be made in each category, provided they fulfill all eligibility requirements, however, a separate Submissions Form must be used for each entry.
- Only performances that appear in eligible films may be submitted. Please review the Film Eligibility Rules before completing your Submissions Form.
- Submissions may be made on behalf of a stunt performer by that performer’s agent, stunt association, stunt coordinator, studio or anyone else who would like to see that particular stunt be considered for the Taurus World Stunt Awards Show.
- Individual performances may be submitted or the awards competition may be entered as a group based on an ensemble performance of a stunt.
- In the event of an ensemble entry, only one (1) Submissions Form is to be used, however, each performer involved in the ensemble performance must be listed on the form.
- Entries must be made on the Official TWSA Submissions Form. Photocopies of entry forms may be used. No substitutions will be accepted.
- Submissions Forms must be fully completed and must be completed in English. If handwritten, handwriting must be legible. Illegible Submissions Forms will be automatically disqualified.
- Submission verification as requested by the Taurus World Stunt Awards must be supplied.
- The deadline for submitting Award Entry Forms is: Friday, January 25, 2019.
- Correct Award Submissions Form information is the responsibility of the entrant. The Taurus World Stunt Academy is not responsible for any incorrect ballot listings that are the result of any incorrect information on entry forms.
- Stunt performances that have been digitally enhanced or otherwise altered in post-production are subject to examination and review by the Blue Ribbon Committee in order to qualify for award eligibility. Eligible performances must include a true stunt performance whether or not enhanced or altered. Additionally, post-production alterations made to visually remove stunt apparatus, such as cables, wires, rings, ramps, cages, and the like, are acceptable. The decisions of the Blue Ribbon Committee shall be final.
- Stunt coordinators will be required to identify via their Submissions Form all digitally enhanced and/or altered sequences in order to be eligible in the stunt coordinator award categories. The Blue Ribbon Committee will make all final decisions regarding digital enhancement.
- Performers must include time in and time out for each stunt sequence being submitted. The total length of time to be reviewed must not be more than three (3) minutes. The footage can include multiple segments or clips from an overall sequence but the total footage cannot equal more than three (3) minutes and must be part of the same sequence. This will apply for all categories, with the exception of Best Overall Stunt Coordination and/or 2nd Unit Direction and Best Action in a Foreign Film. For these categories, the overall work of the entire film shall be considered. Any submissions that do not include time codes or submit segments longer than three (3) minutes will be considered ineligible.
- By submitting a performance for consideration, the performer grants the Taurus World Stunt Awards organization the irrevocable right to use his or her name, likeness, performance, attributes, voice and biography in connection with the awards program and related activities and the broadcast and dissemination of the program in all media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the universe, in perpetuity, without payment or further consideration except for that required by SAG regulations.
- Performers agree to make all reasonable efforts to assist in securing all required consents and releases relevant to securing clips for use in the live awards show and the awards show broadcast.
- The Blue Ribbon Committee has final authority over all issues relating to submissions eligibility and final category placement of submissions in the final nomination process.
It is easy to submit stunt performances for consideration. Forms must be fully completed, as described below.
- Go to www.taurusworldstuntawards.com, click on the Academy and Submissions area. The Submissions Form will appear in an online format.
- Enter the performance by completing this form in its entirety. You will be prompted to provide all necessary information.
- You must enter the time in and time out for each stunt being considered.
- Complete all information required on the Submissions Form.
- You must include the time in and time out for all stunts being considered.