Performances for award consideration may be entered simply by completing an Awards Submission Form and providing verification as required by the Taurus World Stunt Awards. There is no limit to the number of qualified entries that you can make. Please review the following Submission Rules, then begin entering your performances according to the Submissions Procedures. Only feature length motion picture films (films over 75 minutes in length) will be considered.
Submitted films must have been released theatrically or on subscription-based networks including: Amazon Prime Video, Disney+, HBO Max, Hulu, Paramount+, Netflix, Disney+, Apple TV+, Discovery+, Pluto TV, Tubi, The Roku Channel, Peacock, IMDb TV (now Freevee) and Crackle between the period of January 1, 2022 – December 31, 2022.
- Multiple submissions may be made in each category, provided they fulfill all eligibility requirements. A separate Submission Form must be used for each entry. Only one submission is required for each stunt/category for the stunt to be considered.
- Only performances that appear in eligible films may be submitted. Please review the “Film Eligibility Rules” before completing your Submission Form.
- Submissions may be made on behalf of a stunt performer by that performer’s agent, stunt association, stunt coordinator, studio or anyone else who would like to see that particular stunt be considered for the Taurus World Stunt Awards Show.
- Individual performances may be submitted or the awards competition may be entered as a group based on an ensemble performance of a stunt.
- In the event of an ensemble entry, only one (1) Submission Form is to be used, however, each performer involved in the ensemble performance must be listed on the form.
- Entries must be made on the official TWSA Submission Form or via the TWSA website. Photocopies of Entry Forms may be used. No substitutions will be accepted.
- Submission Forms must be fully completed and must be completed in English. If handwritten, handwriting must be legible. Illegible Submission Forms will be automatically disqualified. Submissions forms must be filled out in their entirety.
- Incomplete submissions forms will not be considered eligible.
- Submission verification as requested by the Taurus World Stunt Awards must be supplied.
- The deadline for submitting Award Entry Forms is January 31, 2023.
- Correct award entry form information is the responsibility of the entrant. The Taurus World Stunt Academy is not responsible for incorrect ballot listings that are the result of incorrect information on entry forms.
- Stunt performances that have been digitally enhanced or otherwise altered in post production do not qualify for award consideration. Post production alterations made to visually remove stunt apparatus such as cables, wires, rings, ramps, cages, and the like are acceptable. The Blue Ribbon Committee will make all final decisions regarding digital enhancement.
- Stunt Coordinators will be required to identify via their Submissions Form all digitally enhanced and/or altered sequences in order to be eligible in the Stunt Coordinator award categories. The Blue Ribbon Committee will make all final decisions regarding digital enhancement.
- Submittor must include time in and time out for each stunt sequence being submitted. If no time in or out is included then the submission will be considered ineligible.
- By submitting a performance for consideration, the performer grants the Taurus World Stunt Awards organization the irrevocable right to use his or her name, likeness, performance, attributes, voice and biography in connection with the awards program and related activities and the broadcast and dissemination of the program in all media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the universe, in perpetuity, without payment or further consideration except for that required by SAG regulations.
- Performers agree to make all reasonable efforts to assist in securing all required consents and releases relevant to securing clips for use in the live awards show and the awards show broadcast.
- The Blue Ribbon Committee has final authority over all issues relating to submissions eligibility and final category placement of submissions in the final nomination process.
- Internationally created films may be submitted in ALL categories as long as they meet the eligible film criteria.
Forms may be completed and submitted online by going to the TWSA website at www.taurusworldstuntawards.com or sent via mail to the Taurus World Stunt Awards Office at: 3940 Laurel Canyon Blvd, #236, Studio City, CA 91604
- Go to www.taurusworldstuntawards.com, click on the Submissions block and the Submissions Form will appear in an online format.
- Enter the performance by completing this form in its entirety. You will be prompted to provide all necessary information. Incomplete submission forms will not be accepted.
- A confirmation of the receipt of your submission will be sent out via email immediately following your submission. If you do not receive confirmation then the submission was not completed.
- For mail in submissions please contact the TWSA office via email at email@example.com and request a printed copy of the submissions form. Once you receive the form, complete all information required and mail the form to the Taurus World Stunt Awards, Attn: Submissions, 3940 Laurel Canyon Blvd, #236, Studio City, CA 91604.
- The form must be filled out completely or it will not be considered eligible