Welcome to the Taurus World Stunt Awards™! In the tradition of Hollywood’s finest awards presentations, the best stunt men and women in the entertainment industry will be recognized for their extraordinary performances in the best feature films of the year.
Taurus™ statuettes will be given out to those men and women that have been selected by the members of the Taurus World Stunt Academy for doing the most outstanding work in each category. The submissions process is open to anyone who wants to see a stunt person or sequence be recognized, however, the voting process is only open to the Academy members. Membership into the Academy is free and is available to qualified stunt industry professionals. In addition, all are eligible to apply for financial assistance from the Taurus™ World Stunt Awards™ Foundation. Members that have been hurt or disabled in a work related accident are eligible and are encouraged to apply for the Taurus Foundation; a grant established to give financial assistance to those that are no longer able to work due to an injury. All grants will be distributed once annually.
TWSA 2023 – 2024 Calendar
January 31, 2023 – December 31, 2023
2024 New Member Application Period
January 1 – October 31, 2023
Taurus World Stunt Awards™ in the form of a Taurus™ statuette shall be given annually to members of the Taurus World Stunt Academy for outstanding stunt and stunt-related achievements in eligible motion pictures in the following categories:
This award is for fights with or without weapons. Stunts in this category include street fighting, boxing, wrestling and martial arts. This award will be given to the principle stunt performer, whose work is featured on screen in the final released version of the film.
Best High Work
This award is for stunts involving high work of any kind. Eligible stunts in this category include but are not limited to jumps, falls, dives, bungee jumping, descenders and other stunts performed on or in relation to such things as bridges, buildings and terrain. This award will be given to the stunt performer.
Best Stunt Rigging
This award is for the technical rigging of a stunt. Rigging may include descenders, ratchets, and other rigging equipment. This award will be given to the key rigger.
Best Work With A Vehicle
This award is for driving work involving vehicles of any type including, but not limited to cars, vans, trucks, buses, heavy equipment, motorcycles and mopeds. It also includes stunts performed in, on, under or otherwise engaged with vehicles of any type. Eligible stunts in this category include but are not limited to crashes, chases, turnovers, ramp jumps, cannons, getting hit by, bailing from, leaping onto and dragging from a vehicle. This award will be given to the principle stunt performer and/or the principle stunt driver where appropriate.
Best Specialty Stunt
This award is for stunt work not encompassed by the other categories. It includes but is not limited to fire work, water work, work in a motorized aircraft of any kind and specialized work with bicycles, skateboards, snow skis, roller blades and other roller sports, and may also include stunts such as water skiing, parachuting, paragliding and hang gliding. This award will be given to the stunt performer.
This award is intended for the stunt performer taking the hit. Stunts in this category include but are not limited to being hit by, thrown into or landing on an object that is either staged or practical.
Best Overall Stunt By A Stunt Woman
This award is for the best overall stunt performed by a female in a motion picture of any genre. Stunts in all film categories are eligible as long as they fit eligibility criteria and may have been nominated in another category.
Best Stunt Coordination and/or 2nd Unit Direction
This award goes to the Stunt Coordinator and/or 2nd Unit Director for best stunt coordination throughout an entire motion picture of any genre.
All submissions for the Best 2nd Unit Director and/or Stunt Coordinator must include a highlights reel or accurate time codes for highlighted stunts that wish to be considered as the best work from the film. The total length of the submitted clips can be no longer than 3 minutes in length. All nominations in this category will be based upon the first THREE minutes of submitted work. Anything submitted beyond three minutes will not be considered and any inaccurate time codes will not be considered.
The Taurus World Stunt Awards is designed to honor stunt performances in eligible feature films as described by the criteria appearing below. If you appeared in/worked on a film and are not sure if it meets the eligibility requirements, please contact the Taurus World Stunt Awards Organization Office via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
A feature length motion picture is considered eligible if it is over 75 minutes in running time and has been first publicly exhibited in a commercial motion picture theatre for a run of at least seven (7) consecutive days or if it has streamed on streaming platform including: Amazon Prime Video, Disney+, HBO Max, Hulu, Paramount+, Netflix, Disney+, Apple TV+, Discovery+, Pluto TV, Tubi, The Roku Channel, Peacock, IMDb TV (now Freevee) and Crackle
- This exhibition must have occurred between January 1, 2023 and December 31, 2023. Previews are excluded.
- A film from another country other than the United States is eligible in ALL categories if it meets all other eligibility requirements.
- Documentaries are not eligible.
- The Blue Ribbon Committee and the Taurus World Stunt Awards Organization has the right to make the final determination in all questions of eligibility.
Only active TWSA members are invited to have access to tickets to the annual TWSA Awards show and post party. Members are encouraged to participate in the voting process for (2) complimentary general admission tickets or they are asked to make a minimum $100 donation (price is subject to change) to the TWSA Foundation per ticket for (2) general admission tickets during the open ticket period.
Non-TWSA or non-active TWSA members are not able to participate in the ticketing process.
Tickets are non-transferrable and non-refundable. ID will be required to pick up all tickets.
All active TWSA members MUST have their membership number in order to secure event passes. If you do not know your membership number, please contact the TWSA office at: email@example.com
ALL TICKETS made available for the TWSA awards show and post party will include a seat in the theater as well as access to all complimentary food and beverage and entertainment provided at the post party event. When theater seating is at capacity the event will be considered sold out or at capacity. Tickets will be distributed on a first come, first served basis.
A Will Call system will be created on the day of the show for all active TWSA members who want to try to secure any remaining tickets for the event. These tickets will be available the morning of the event, for a minimum donation of $150 per ticket until the show is considered sold out. Current TWSA Membership numbers must be provided.
All monies collected for tickets go toward the Taurus World Stunt Awards Foundation and are eligible for an annual tax deduction.
Active TWSA Academy Members who have voted: Must provide their membership number and voting confirmation number to receive (2) GENERAL ADMISSION tickets. These tickets will be distributed on a first come, first served basis. Seating priority will be given to these individuals, until the event is considered sold out or at capacity.
Active TWSA Academy Members who have not voted: Must provide their membership number and are asked to make a minimum $100 donation per ticket for a maximum of (2) GENERAL ADMISION tickets.
Active Academy Members who would like more than the allotted 2 tickets can access additional tickets if seats are still available 2 weeks before the show. These additional GENERAL ADMISSION tickets will be available to members only at a minimum of a $100 donation each, with a maximum of (4) GENERAL ADMISSION tickets total per Academy Member. If additional tickets are still desired a wait list will be created for members and if tickets are still available, they can be requested for an additional donation of a minimum of $100 per ticket. Ticket availability will be determined on a per show/ per year basis.
If a member receives tickets via donation or by voting and can no longer attend, the allotted tickets will go back into the “pool” and become available for another member to access. They may not be sold, traded or gifted to other members or invited guests.
All donations are non-refundable.
Only TWSA Members with an active TWSA Membership number can access tickets to the awards show and post party. Any non-member guests MUST attend with an active member. If the TWSA member can no longer attend, then tickets must be returned to the TWSA and no refunds will be given. NON-Members cannot attend the event unless they are with another member or directly invited by the TWSA.
Confirmed tickets either via donation or voting cannot be given away or sold to a non-member.
Entrance into the awards show and event can be revoked and/or denied by the TWSA at their sole discretion.
Guests of Members must attend with their host member. If an active TWSA member would like to invite non-member or inactive TWSA member to attend the show as a guest, the member must secure tickets for the guests and attend the event. No non-member guest or inactive TWSA member can attend without the member present.
Only active TWSA members can donate during the open ticketing period for tickets to the event; however, anyone can make a general donation at any time to the Foundation.
All Nominee and Presenters will be awarded (2) complimentary preferred seating tickets to attend the awards show and post party. If the nominee or presenter can no longer attend the show these tickets will used by the TWSA at their discretion. If the Nominee or presenter would like to access additional tickets, they will be able to put their name on the wait list and given the same consideration as an active member.
The Lifetime Achievement Award Winner will be provided (4) complimentary preferred seating tickets to the award show and post party. If additional tickets are requested and seats are still available, they will be granted with a minimum donation amount of $100 per ticket and given priority over general members.
Blue Ribbon Committee Tickets: All BRC Committee members will be allotted (4) complimentary preferred seating tickets to the award show and post party. If they would like access to additional tickets, they will be given preferential priority and the ability to work with the TWSA to discuss specific needs and ticket availability.
Foundation Donor Tickets: Individual or Corporate donors who gift monthly will have their total amount gifted in the year go toward their donated ticket allotment.
Individuals or Corporate donors who gift $5,000 or more within the calendar year to the Taurus World Stunt Awards Foundation will receive (2) complimentary preferred seating tickets to the awards show and post party with the ability to receive an additional (2) more tickets should they be available.
Individuals or Corporate donors who gift $10,000 or more within the calendar year will be granted access to (6) preferred seating tickets with the ability to receive an additional (4) tickets should they be available.
Blue Ribbon Committee
The Blue Ribbon Committee (BRC) will serve as the advisory committee to the Taurus World Stunt Awards. This group is comprised of leading stunt professionals and reputable members of the stunt community. The main responsibilities of the BRC include, but are not limited to, the review of all disputes and issues as they pertain to the rules and procedures of the Taurus World Stunt Awards (TWSA). In addition, the BRC will nominate and select the annual recipients of the Lifetime Achievement Awards along with providing a key source of feedback regarding the ongoing development of the Taurus World Stunt Academy.
Guidelines for the Blue Ribbon Committee:
- The Committee shall consist of appointees; all stunt industry professionals who shall serve on the Committee, shall serve for a minimum of two (2) award periods.
- All appointments to the BRC are made by personal invitation and shall be approved by the Taurus World Stunt Awards organization.
- Committee membership will be representative of the many different areas found within the professional stunt community.
- Information about the BRC will be made availableon the official Taurus World Stunt Awards website.
- The Committee will be chaired by an executive of the Taurus World Stunt Awards organization who shall have voting powers in the event of a tie.
- BRC decision-making shall be guided by the Rules and Procedures of the Taurus World Stunt Awards.
- Committee decisions shall be made by a majority vote.
- In the event that a Committee member experiences a conflict of interest on an issue, he or she shall abstain from voting on that issue.
- The BRC shall nominate and select the annual recipient of the Lifetime Achievement Award.
- The BRC shall address and have final authority to resolve issues that include, but are not limited to the following:
- Member Eligibility
- Submission Eligibility
- Categorization of Submissions
- Award Category Descriptions
- Nomination Selections
- Voting Procedures
- General Policies of the TWSA
- The BRC shall nominate and select six (6) Blue Ribbon Committee members to serve on the Taurus Foundation Board for a minimum period of two (2) years.
- The Committee is responsible for providing feedback on the Awards program, operations of the Taurus World Stunt Academy and on the operations of the Taurus Foundation.
To become a member of the Taurus World Stunt Awards, you must follow the outlined steps below and receive your official membership number and voting password from the Taurus World Stunt Awards office. All members will have the ability to vote on the awards, as well as be eligible to receive an award. Award nominees and winners are required to be Academy members.
Although membership applications will be accepted on an ongoing basis throughout the year, each application must be reviewed and approved by the Blue Ribbon Committee. Applications will be reviewed once a year at a designated time period that is determined by the Taurus World Stunt Awards office. Any and all applications received after the new membership deadline will be considered for the following year’s admissions period. In order to be considered, all new members must be referred by a current member of the Taurus World Stunt Academy.
The Blue Ribbon Committee holds the right to review any and all member applications should any question in eligibility arise.
The deadline for member registration is 12 Midnight PST on the determined date.
In order to be a member of the Taurus World Stunt Academy and to participate in the Taurus World Stunt Awards, interested stunt performers must:
- Be a member in good standing of Screen Actors Guild (US performers) or other applicable performer’s union (non-US performers) and
- Have a current member referral and/or recommendation and
- Meet at least one (1) of the criteria listed below:
- A. Have a SAG stunt contract on five (5) feature films that meet all eligibility requirements. For more information please see film eligibility requirements and a list of eligible films.
- B. Be a member in good standing of a recognized stunt organization. Any questions regarding the definition of a ‘recognized stunt organization’ should be directed to the offices of the Taurus World Stunt Awards. Issues relating to this topic will be reviewed and decided upon by the Blue Ribbon Committee.
- C. Meet a “Body of Work” requirement. The Blue Ribbon Committee will make all determinations regarding this requirement.
Membership applications are available online at www.taurusworldstuntawards.com.
All incomplete forms will be considered ineligible. All information submitted is the property of the Taurus World Stunt Awards and will not be sold to any other group or organization. For more details please see our Privacy Statement in the Legal Details section in the Rules and Procedures document.
Performances for award consideration may be entered simply by completing an Awards Submission Form and providing verification as required by the Taurus World Stunt Awards. There is no limit to the number of qualified entries that you can make. Please review the following Submission Rules, then begin entering your performances according to the Submissions Procedures. Only feature length motion picture films (films over 75 minutes in length) will be considered.
Submitted films must have been released theatrically or on subscription-based networks including: Amazon Prime Video, Disney+, HBO Max, Hulu, Paramount+, Netflix, Disney+, Apple TV+, Discovery+, Pluto TV, Tubi, The Roku Channel, Peacock, IMDb TV (now Freevee) and Crackle between the period of January 1, 2023 – December 31, 2023.
- Multiple submissions may be made in each category, provided they fulfill all eligibility requirements. A separate Submission Form must be used for each entry. Only one submission is required for each stunt/category for the stunt to be considered.
- Only performances that appear in eligible films may be submitted. Please review the “Film Eligibility Rules” before completing your Submission Form.
- Submissions may be made on behalf of a stunt performer by that performer’s agent, stunt association, stunt coordinator, studio or anyone else who would like to see that particular stunt be considered for the Taurus World Stunt Awards Show.
- Individual performances may be submitted or the awards competition may be entered as a group based on an ensemble performance of a stunt.
- In the event of an ensemble entry, only one (1) Submission Form is to be used, however, each performer involved in the ensemble performance must be listed on the form.
- Entries must be made on the official TWSA Submission Form or via the TWSA website. Photocopies of Entry Forms may be used. No substitutions will be accepted.
- Submission Forms must be fully completed and must be completed in English. If handwritten, handwriting must be legible. Illegible Submission Forms will be automatically disqualified. Submissions forms must be filled out in their entirety.
- Incomplete submissions forms will not be considered eligible.
- Submission verification as requested by the Taurus World Stunt Awards must be supplied.
- The deadline for submitting Award Entry Forms is December 31, 2023.
- Correct award entry form information is the responsibility of the entrant. The Taurus World Stunt Academy is not responsible for incorrect ballot listings that are the result of incorrect information on entry forms.
- Stunt performances that have been digitally enhanced or otherwise altered in post production do not qualify for award consideration. Post production alterations made to visually remove stunt apparatus such as cables, wires, rings, ramps, cages, and the like are acceptable. The Blue Ribbon Committee will make all final decisions regarding digital enhancement.
- Stunt Coordinators will be required to identify via their Submissions Form all digitally enhanced and/or altered sequences in order to be eligible in the Stunt Coordinator award categories. The Blue Ribbon Committee will make all final decisions regarding digital enhancement.
- Submittor must include time in and time out for each stunt sequence being submitted. If no time in or out is included then the submission will be considered ineligible.
- By submitting a performance for consideration, the performer grants the Taurus World Stunt Awards organization the irrevocable right to use his or her name, likeness, performance, attributes, voice and biography in connection with the awards program and related activities and the broadcast and dissemination of the program in all media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the universe, in perpetuity, without payment or further consideration except for that required by SAG regulations.
- Performers agree to make all reasonable efforts to assist in securing all required consents and releases relevant to securing clips for use in the live awards show and the awards show broadcast.
- The Blue Ribbon Committee has final authority over all issues relating to submissions eligibility and final category placement of submissions in the final nomination process.
- Internationally created films may be submitted in ALL categories as long as they meet the eligible film criteria.
Forms may be completed and submitted online by going to the TWSA website at www.taurusworldstuntawards.com or sent via mail to the Taurus World Stunt Awards Office at: 3940 Laurel Canyon Blvd, #236, Studio City, CA 91604
- Go to www.taurusworldstuntawards.com, click on the Submissions block and the Submissions Form will appear in an online format.
- Enter the performance by completing this form in its entirety. You will be prompted to provide all necessary information. Incomplete submission forms will not be accepted.
- A confirmation of the receipt of your submission will be sent out via email immediately following your submission. If you do not receive confirmation then the submission was not completed.
- For mail in submissions please contact the TWSA office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and request a printed copy of the submissions form. Once you receive the form, complete all information required and mail the form to the Taurus World Stunt Awards, Attn: Submissions, 3940 Laurel Canyon Blvd, #236, Studio City, CA 91604.
- The form must be filled out completely or it will not be considered eligible
All submissions entered will be reviewed and verified by the Blue Ribbon Committee and considered for nomination for the 2023 Taurus World Stunt Awards. Submissions will fall into one of eight (8) categories. For more detailed information on categories, please see category section of the Rules and Regulations. Each stunt sequence submitted will be reviewed by the Blue Ribbon Committee. The top five (5) submissions in each category will be placed on the official ballot of the Taurus World Stunt Awards.
- Only completed, eligible submission forms and submission forms received prior to the deadline, January 31, 2024, will be considered for the nomination process.
- All submissions will be verified and reviewed by official screeners of the Taurus World Stunt Awards. Screeners will tally all eligible submissions and create a brief write up of each stunt sequence submitted for the Blue Ribbon Committee’s review.
- The Blue Ribbon Committee will review all submissions and will confirm the placement of the nominated stunt in each category. The Blue Ribbon Committee may review and, if necessary, revise or eliminate one or more of the award categories prior to the voting period.
- If a submission is not determined eligible by the Blue Ribbon Committee, it will not be considered for a position on the voting ballot. A maximum of five (105) stunt performers will be considered nominees for each nominated stunt, as determined by the stunt coordinator of the film.
- The nominees will be informed about their nomination by the TWSA. An individual or all nominated members of an ensemble may withdraw submissions from nomination. Individual members of an ensemble may withdraw themselves, but the entry will stand as long as at least one ensemble member remains. The deadline for withdrawal of nomination is January 1, 2024.
- By nominating a performance for consideration, the performer grants the Taurus World Stunt Awards organization the irrevocable right to use his or her name, likeness, performance, attributes, voice and biography in connection with the awards program and related activities and the broadcast and dissemination of the program in all media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the universe, in perpetuity, without payment or further consideration except for that required by SAG regulations.
- Once the final nomination list has been determined, the voting ballot will be created and distributed to all Taurus World Stunt Academy members. The voting period will then officially begin.
Only Taurus World Stunt Academy members are eligible to vote for the Taurus World Stunt Awards. Voting is a two-tiered
process involving both the members of the Taurus World Stunt Academy and the Blue Ribbon Committee. The Taurus World Stunt Academy will screen all eligible submitted entries for authenticity and confirm the stunt professionals title and role. Voting will be done by both online and written ballots. All voting must be received prior to 12 Midnight PST on the voting deadline. Ballots received after this deadline will not be considered eligible. Incomplete ballots will not be considered eligible.
Members will have the opportunity to submit one vote in each category. Only current Academy members are eligible to receive an award. Below please find the complete voting rules and regulations:
All eligible entries will be placed on a single ballot, which shall contain the name of the film, the stunt performed and a detailed description of the stunt.
Voters will review all nominated entries and will select their top choice in each category.
Members may only vote once during an awards year.
In the event of three (3) or less entries in a single category, the Blue Ribbon Committee will review the entries and have the option of deciding if the category will appear on the ballot and/or if the award in that category should be deferred for the year.
The ballot will contain a written description of each stunt being nominated. The Blue Ribbon Committee prior to the ballot being created will approve all written descriptions.
Voting will close at 12 Midnight PST, on TBD 2024 All votes received after this time period will be considered ineligible.
All votes will be received and tallied by a an independent third party auditor.
All disputes or conflicts regarding the ballot or tabulation process will be addressed and handled directly by the auditor.
Should there be a tie for 1st place, awards will be given for all performances tied.
In the event that an entry appearing on the ballot is withdrawn or otherwise deemed ineligible, it will be replaced by the performance that received the next highest number of votes.
Member ballots are confidential.
Ballots will be tabulated and announced during the Taurus World Stunt Awards.
Each member may vote only once. Members may select one of two to vote: written ballot or online ballot. Online ballots will be available on the official website of the Taurus World Stunt Awards at www.taurusworldstuntawards.com. Written ballots will be sent via mail to each member’s household. Only registered members of the Taurus World Stunt
Academy may vote.
In order to vote online members must have their username and password.
Online voters go to www.taurusworldstuntawards.com and enter their username and password in the voting area.
Prompts will lead voters to the ballot page.
Once on the ballot page, the official ballot will appear. Voters must follow the step-by-step instructions to complete the ballot.
Votes must be conducted in one area at a time. Voters will be given the opportunity to review their ballots prior to submission. Once the ballot has been submitted, no changes will be made nor will the voter have access to his/her ballot.
All online votes are confidential.
Votes must be received prior to 12 Midnight PST, on the last day of the voting period. Any ballots received after this time will not be considered eligible.
Hard copies of the ballots will be sent via mail to each registered member of the Taurus World Stunt Academy.
Ballots must be filled out completely and received by the auditor before the voting deadline. Any ballot that is not filled out completely or arrives after the voting deadline may be considered ineligible.
Membership ID numbers must be included on all ballots.
All written ballots will be received and tabulated by the official accounting firm of the Taurus World Stunt Awards.
All membership ID numbers will be verified against the Taurus World Stunt Awards membership database. Should the membership ID not be included on the ballot, the ballot may be considered ineligible.
Once the ballot has been submitted, no changes may be made.
Members may only fill out one ballot.
Conditions, Rights and Releases
Taurus Awards will be given to each winner only upon each winner’s signing of a release form, which will be provided by the Taurus World Stunt Awards, in which the award winner, on behalf of him or herself and all heirs:
A. Agrees not to reveal his or her status as a winner to anyone outside of the Taurus World Stunt Awards organization prior to the Taurus World Stunt Awards ceremony.
B. Acknowledges receipt of the copyrighted and trademarked statuette.
C. Agrees not to sell or otherwise transfer ownership of the statuette. and
D. Agrees to allow his/her name, likeness, voice, performance, attributes and biography to be included in the awards night event and subsequent broadcast, throughout the world, in perpetuity, without further consideration.
World Stunt Awards, Taurus and Taurus World Stunt Awards are the property of the Taurus World Stunt Awards Foundation and may not be used except in accordance with our guidelines or with special written permission.
The Taurus statuette is the property of, and all rights are reserved by, Taurus World Stunt Awards Foundation. The Taurus statuette may not be reproduced or used in any commercial manner unless otherwise permitted by Taurus World Stunt Awards Foundation, it being understood that possession of the same is solely for the benefit of the recipient and the recipient’s heirs or successors in interest. If a recipient or the recipient’s heir or successor in interest proposes to sell or otherwise dispose of the Taurus statuette, such persons shall be obligated to return the statuette to the Taurus World Stunt Awards Foundation, which will retain the same in storage in memory of the recipient.
The Taurus World Stunt Awards makes no guarantee that the awards show will happen, that it will be broadcast, or that any particular performer, performance submission or clip will be included in the show or broadcast thereof.
Personally identifying data including, but not limited to, address, telephone numbers, fax numbers and email addresses will be known only to the Taurus World Stunt Awards organization and will not be sold to any other group or organization. Any demographic and/or profile data collected will be used to tailor your experience at our site and to personally get in touch with you when necessary and/or to present you with news and information regarding our services and activities. We may also disclose personally identifiable information in an aggregated basis to our marketing, advertising and promotional partners. However in such situations, you will in no way be personally identified. Lastly, we may also disclose individual user information if required to do so by law, for example, pursuant to a court order.
If you no longer wish to receive communication from us, please forward your request to email@example.com or via mail to Taurus World Stunt Awards, Attn: Communication, 3940 Laurel Canyon Blvd. #236, Studio City, CA, 91604, USA. You may request to view information you have provided to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail to Taurus World Stunt Awards, Attn: Information Request, 3940 Laurel Canyon Blvd. #236, Studio City, CA, 91604, USA. If you find any errors in this information, please contact us and we will make every effort to correct the error.
The Taurus World Stunt Awards website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. No personal information will be shared with linked websites. We use current industry-standard technology to maintain the confidentiality and accuracy of the information you provide to us. However, we cannot absolutely guarantee that information you submit to us will be free from unauthorized third-party intrusion. Because the technology supporting our website is changing rapidly, we may revise this policy from time to time. Changes to this policy will be posted on our website, so please check there periodically.
3940 Laurel Canyon Blvd. #236
Studio City, CA 91604
© Taurus World Stunt Awards. All rights reserved.